Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key responsibilities for the role will include:
- To sell new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieving the best profit for the business.
- Deliver a first class service & customer experience
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Comply with the BMW sales process
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
- Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills and immaculate presentation.
This is an exciting role with a progressive Irish motor organisation that offers an excellent package.
Please note that we do not require agency or 3rd party assistance with this vacancy and due to the high number of applications expected, only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Skills: Sales, Kerridge, Customer Service.