Experienced Service Advisor required at Conlans Jaguar Land Rover Naas
To be the first point of contact for customers contacting the business for all aspects of service.
As a member of our aftersales team you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
This person needs to be ambitious, flexible, organised, be prepared to work as part of a team, and have good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably a Minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role
- CDK/Kerridge experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong discipline with a process driven focus
- Work well under pressure
- Must enjoy working on the telephone and have a clear, pleasant telephone manner
- Receive all incoming service calls and complete the booking procedure in full for each customer.
- Adhere to service department procedures for all bookings to ensure the smooth flow and efficiency of the workshop.
- Receive all incoming sales PDI’S and ensure they are booked using the booking diary and liaise with the sales department for expected updates and completion times.
- Check for outstanding recalls on all vehicles at point of booking and receiving PDI’S (Pre-delivery inspections).
- Retrieve all relevant information when making a booking and record using the correct methods on each job card, e.g. Account Detail, etc.
- Plan out each customer’s next mode of transport on booking, confirm bookings on internal systems and record on their Job Card.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company by ensuring customer service is consistently maintained to the highest standards
- Carry out follow up customer satisfaction calls on a daily basis
- Interact with all customers professionally and efficiently
- Communicate the VHC process to the customer obtaining authorisation of identified work
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or contact 045 455900 for further details.
Experienced Technicians required at Conlans Group - for all franchises
The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing the highest quality work in an extremely busy environment. A minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience is required – ideally working within the luxury car segment.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership.
- Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorization by customer.
- Saving and tagging any and all parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by customer.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs can not be completed within the time promised.
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Keeping abreast of BMW/MINI technical bulletins and attend factory sponsored training classes.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Qualified Technician - a minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
- Previous experience working with ADP/Kerridge environment would be an advantage.
- Full clean, current driver’s license and a good driving record
- Manual dexterity
- Good judgment
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Willingness to attend BMW training if and when required.
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org